Friday, November 22, 2013

Best Rain Suit for the Moto

BMW's ProRain 3
Stripped down wind and rain protection
that stashes anywhere.
Great for cool weather desert trips.



On a recent shoulder-season trip to the Nevada desert, I was traveling light. My trusty (but bulky) 'Stich wouldn't fit in a 50-liter dry duffel with my boots and all my camping gear. So I packed my lightweight Vanson mesh jacket instead, along with a pair of mesh jeans. 

For warmth and wind protection I brought along my BMW rain suit. Worked like a charm.



Get out there!







This is a great fall and spring layering system when you're flying towards your motorcycle touring. Packs light and small. Bright yellow keeps you visible on the choked highways leading in and out of the Big Smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment