Sunday, April 14, 2013

Good little speakers



Here's what I travel with when I want to listen to music off the grid. It's got perfectly good sound given its ultralight weight and extreme packability. It's the size of a golf ball. I can almost always find a place for it on the moto, in my pack or in my luggage. The pop-up design feature delivers "vacuum bass." And it's energy-efficient. There are several brands to choose from, and I haven't tested them all.


Jawbone's Big Jambox
It's not strong enough for parties, though. For really good sound that's bluetooth compatible with our smartphones, laptops and iPad, we love the Big Jambox by Jawbone. Looks like prices are all over the map for this, so caveat emptor. This hi fi system totally likes living near an electrical outlet.



No comments:

Post a Comment